Tuesday 10 May 2011

Lexie's Chain: The Eighteenth Chain

Hello ma pals! Welcome to Week 18 of #Lexieschain. I went campin as you might know to borderfest so fings bit mucked up dis week and I fink I lost some emails too. Dat is ma way of sayin dat if you sended me your entry, I sorry, I dun lost it. So sorry if dat da case. We start again next week proper!

Dis week it woz down to our pal @kelsoterrier to make da decishun. So let's see how it went! Here was da entries for dis week:

@Marleyterrier 
New York City's Killing Me by Ray Lamontagne. We is sorry the chain is so obvious but this rilly is typist favrit song of the year and he saw the man singin it in London recently and say it was pawsome.

@tartan_terriers 
Don't Worry Be Happy by Bobby Mcferrin cos The Hoosiers are worried about Ray and we thought this might cheer then up!

And the winner .... as chosen by @kelsoterrier is .... @tartan_terriers wiv:

The year: 1988 
The song: Don't Worry, Be Happy
Artist: Bobby McFerrin



Pals, is time again get your finkin caps on again n send me (find out how on da guidelines page fing) the next link in the chain. Da winner dis week dus be pickin da winner next week as you probly know by now. So dat mean you @tartan_terriers!

So, it's over to you! Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until noon (GMT) Sunday 15 May 2011. I also wants to tell you sometime they dussnt always seem to come frew, so double-check wiv me bout dat.

As a look on da right to see all of da links in our chain. Is gettin longer all da time! 

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment