Sunday 24 July 2011

Lexie's Chain: The Twenty-Ninth Chain

Hello pals.! Welcome to Week 29 of #lexieschain. Dis week was down to @kelsoterrier to make da decishun.

Kelso also had brilliant idea of addin linkies to da different songs so we can enjoy dem all and expand our moosical horizons, so that wots I dun! Let me know wot you dus fink of da new format!

Let's see wot ideas come in dis week:

@tartan_terriers
Sweet Little Mystery by Wet Wet Wet. Another song by Travis is Why does it always rain on me? If it does always rain on you, then you wil get very wet wet wet! Typical Scottish weather and of course both bands are from Scotland! 




@rettetkaninchen
Sick Sick Sick by Queens Of The Stone Age. Why? Travis and QOTSA started with their bands in 1996. Both without a bass player in the beginning. And both videos contain great feasts.



@bvfeyj
Dis week me submit "Invisible Touch" by Genesis. Why? Cuz "Sing" by Travis was from da album called "The Invisible Band". So dat da link & dat me pick! 



@I Am Fuzzy
from travis - sing, i go to the prison sing sing that holly golightly visited in the filum 'breakfast at tiffany's' which is also a song by deep blue something




@kelsoterrier
My entry is Whistle for the Choir by The Fratellis http://goo.gl/eyOXU. Why? Because The Fratellis are also from Glasgow and whistling is kind of like singing (sing by Travis, get it?). Even tho I might not choose my own link *HeeHee* I thought sum people might like to hear them anyway ;-)


@djladylexie
I chosen da song How To Be Invisible by Kate Bush from da album Aerial. Why? Sing was on album called The Invisible Band and annuva lady wot is very famus but good at bein invisible dus be Kate Bush and she mum's favourite lady singer of all time!


An da winner as selected by @kelsoterrier dus be ........ @rettetkaninchen. Yay! Well done Miriam and Bunnies! Brilliant linky! 

Pals, is time again get your finkin caps on an send me (find out how on da guidelines page fing) the next link in the chain. Da winner dis week dus be pickin da winner next week and dat means you @rettetkaninchen.

So, it's over to you! Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until noon (GMT) Sunday 31 July 2011. I also wants to tell you sometime they dussnt always seem to come frew, so double-check wiv me bout dat.

As a look on da right to see all of da links in our chain. Is gettin longer all da time!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment