Monday 29 December 2014

Lexie's Chain: The Two Hundred and Fourth Chain


Hello pals! Welcome to week 204 of #lexieschain. The final chainy of 2014!  I will announce the winner on New Years Day evenin 8pm on twitta. Be there for the #lexieschain awards of 2014. So let's see wot we got dis week:

@terenceterrier
Da winnin linky larst week woz “Walk Unafraid” by First Aid Kit. I had a good fink abowt dis an annuva songy we luvs sez if yoo haz hope in yor heart yoo neva walks alone n so if yoo not alone yoo can walk unafraid. Hah! So I chooses “ You’ll Never Walk Alone” by Gerry and The Pacemakers as my linky.

@maggietkat
Well done Skye!What a great duo First Aid Kit. I thought about this, and the song that keeps popping in is "You'll Never Walk Alone" as sung by Gerry and the Pacemakers. Have a good New Years!




@wotterface
Last weeks winner was First Aid Kit. If you need to use a first aid kit you might need to say to someone "take me to the hospital". The Prodigy had a song called "Take me to the hospital". So we decided to blow out the old year and the final Lexies Chain with a Prodigy track. And no Prodigy track blows the cobwebs out better than "Firestarter"!





@claptonterrier 
Last week Miss Skye chose a song by our new favourite band First Aid Kit….so this week we think the Chain needs some extra attention and that calls for a fully qualified medical practitioner and so our link this week is Ann Peebles singing “Dr Love Power”….




@djladylexie
First Aid kit is swedish folk band wot we never eard of before. Course the most famousest band to come out of Sweden dus be Abba. So we gowin wiv Abba and SOS. SOS is a signal showing you need help or aid because you are in a life threatening situation.



An the winner as chosen by @skye613 dus be .... oh gawd .. is me! So I dus be choosin the first chainy winner of 2015. So is all to play for.

Ere wot Skye said: So on this the last chainy of 2014 all the links are winners! But since we must have one it is link # 5. Staying  'In Country" with Abba! Happy New Years Chainy pals! 

So it's over to you. Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 4th January 2015 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment