Tuesday 24 March 2015

Lexie's Chain: The Two Hundred and Sixteenth Chain



Hello pals. Welcome to week 215 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was Kelso wiv Needles n Pins from The Searchers. Let's see wot we gots dis week! Just so you knows mum n dad in beefa next week so might be some delays!


@wotterface
Last weeks winner was Kelso (Again!) with a song by The Searchers called Needles and Pins. You certainly don't want to lose your needles and pins as they're very hard to find and you'd have to be a good Searcher to find them (get it?!) Finding them is very hard, in fact, it would be like looking for a Needle in a Haystack.




@diamondbertie
The clever @kelsoterrier won last week with the Searchers singing Needles and Pins , I choose for my link Spike Jones and the City Slickers singing Chloe, the words are the link as he is searching for this "Chloe".




@terenceterrier

Dis week da linky fair wizzed into my head straight away. Da winning linky larst week woz “Needles and Pins” by The Searchers. Wot do da Searchers do I arsked myself. Dey go searchin for fings of corse. So my linky be “Searchin” by The Coasters.




@borderpup
Last week that clever Kelso chap won (again!) wiv Needles & Pins, so we fort hmm, pins and needles is somefing you get if you fall asleep on your arm or leg, then you can't get back to sleep again. So, our linky is 'I need some sleep' by Eels.




@djladylexie
Needles and pins .. If you like makin dresses and wot not out of material you use pins to well, pin things and needles to sew things like when you make clothes. People wear clothes because they don't look good naked and get a bit cold.  Some people wear clothes because they like fashion. Fashion is where people wear things that other people tell them are fash-on-able even if they are not. Like bell bottoms. Bell bottom were stupid trousers that made you fall over. Some people wore bell bottom trousers and jeans in the 70's, they were ok as long as they didn't run for a bus. My linky does be a tribute to all those jeans and trousers that are forgotten in the mists of time. I give you Derek and the Dominoes and Bell Bottom Blues.




@claptonterrier
Kelso won with a song by the Searchers….that is a very old group that still performs in one line-up or the other …in fact this weekend they are playing at Butlins in Bognor Regis!! (thank dogness for Google)…so that must mean that they still haven’t found what they’re looking for….I have the perfect song for them….U2 and I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking for….BOl…see what i did there?



@skye613
The kelso pup be rolling up da LexiesChainy ! So I be searching , searching the songs & I be thinkin' of what to chose . I got needles and pretty pins ah. I use the pins ah with ma silver thread. Just couldn't pass these 3 icons up!




An da winner as chosed by @kelsoterrier dus be ............. @claptonterrier! Yay! Again ma pal woop! You be choosin next week CT!

So it's over to you. Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 29th March 2015 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!



Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment