Monday 30 March 2015

Lexie's Chain: The Two Hundred and Seventeenth Chain



Hello pals. Welcome to week 217 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was Clapton Terrier wiv me still hasn't found wot me lookin for wiv the U2. Ere dis week selecshuns:

@diamondbertie
The erudite @ClaptonTerrier won last week with I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2. This was also performed with Bruce Springsteen. My choice is Dancing in The Dark by Bruce Springsteen Why? Because you will never find what you're looking for by "dancing in the dark" ... Or who knows perhaps you might.

@maggietkat
Well Done Clapton with Still Haven't found what I'm looking for. At some point when you realize you may never find it, you walk along "The Boulevard of Broken Dreams". This was written in 1933 and the version is a duet by Tony Bennett and Sting.


@bunnersandharvs
OK so here we goes wid anuthur eggcellent linky from dat Clapton wot won wid U2's I still int fownd wot i is looking fur. All i says is if you int fownd it yet, den you goes out looking regardless of da time of day. So our linky is Billy Joel's, 'River of Dreams' why, cost he going owt in da middle of da night a walking dem streets searching fur something. Have fun choosin, Lexie's Dad.

@terenceterrier
Larst week our little woolly pal Clapton won wiv U2 n da linky I still haven't found what I'm looking for. Well if dey hassnt found it den dey not praps got a very good view n needs to go up high n then dey can see for miles all around for it. ( Iz sure by now yoo can guess where dis going ). Yup dats rite my linky be The Who wiv I can see for miles.
@wotterface
Last weeks winner was Clapton with Mr Bono singing about losing stuff and not being able to find it. How careless of him! Even more careless is losing yourself! So my chain link this week is Longpigs with Lost Myself.

An da winner as chosed by me dad on behalf of @claptonterrier wot is on holibobs dus be ...................................... harvey @bunnersandharvs. Yay! Well done me pals.
Dad said: T'was hard to choose I liked them all but I like words of the Billy Joel song. Well done whoever it was.

So it's over to you. Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 5th April 2015 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!
Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment