Tuesday 1 September 2015

Lexie's Chain: The Two Hundred and Thirty Ninth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 239 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was Harvs wiv Living In The Moment from Jason Mraz. Pals I would ask you be pleased to note that I dus be returnin from beefa next weekend so there may be a slight delay as we will be off the grid for a bit! Anyhoo, let's see wot we got this week:

@skye613
Well done Harvey! Love that tune. And it made for a really easy linky for me. " Let's Go Living In The Past" Gotta love the flute! Have a good week chainy pals.




@sonikebt
Last week it was all about 'Living in the Moment' courtesy of @BunnersAndHarvs . This week it's all about 'Living in a Box' by Living in a Box.




@terenceterrier
larst week @bunnersandharvs did win wiv Living in the Moment by Jason Mraz. I not heard of him da only Jason I knoes is Jason Donovan. And the only other Donovan I knoes is,  err , Donovan . So I pick a purty song of his from long ago Catch The Wind.




@djladylexie
Living In the Moment means you are tryin to enjoy the here and now not finkin about the past or the future. Lookin for a moment that may never happen. It's livin in the gap between the past an the future. Well that reminds me of a song with that very line in it. It's called Love and Anger. By Kate Bush who was performing live this time last year by the way.





An da winner as chosen by ...................... Harvs ................ du be ................. oh is me again! No!!!!! Oh dear!

Ere wot Harvs said: wELL iS aNoTheR wEeK oF sUpA LinKieS bUt aFtEr mUCh pAw tAPppiN, wE deCiDeD tO gO wiD LiNky 4, KaTe bUsh cOs oF dEm LyRiCs bUt dAt jEtHrO tULL wOs sEcOnD. hAppYmOOsE wEeK tO yOO aLL mY pALs. xxx

So it's over to you. Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 6th September 2015 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment