Monday 15 February 2016

Lexie's Chain: The Two Hundred and Sixty Third Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 263 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was Sonic wiv Shelter from Dylan. Let's see wots we got this week.

@cloonfourmegan
Da winning Linky last week from Sonic was Bob Dylan wiv Shelter from the Storm. This song was part of the soundtrack for the Steve Jobs film last year. That soundtrack also had those bad boys The Libertines on it and we pick our favouritist Libertines song Don't Look Back Into the Sun which mum likes to play loud in the car when there is some sun!





@terenceterrier
Larst week pal Sonic winned wiv “Shelter From The Storm” by Bob Dylan. I nearly sent in dat one myself *slaps head wiv paws*. Anyhows if dere be a storm I spect there be lotsa rain. So for my linky dis week I gives yoo “Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head” wot woz on da Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid film soundtrack n sung by B J Thomas.




@skye613
Seeking shelter from the storm, many 2 and 4 legged must do this. Shelter from water, cold white stuff and winds. Sometimes all we can do is " Stand Back".




@wotterface
Last week's winner was Bob Dylan with Shelter From the Storm. Dylan wrote more songs about the weather than anyone else so I'm continuing that theme with a song entitled Snow.




@izzy_border
@sonikebt won last week with Bob Dylan Shelter from the Storm. All the storms we've been having lately makes it feel a bit like being battered by a hurricane so the song that jumped into mind straight away was Rock you like a Hurricane by the Scorpions. This is a classic hair metal song, but mum decided to give you the unplugged version showing metal can actually grow up!





@maggietkat
Congrats with Dylan's "shelter from the storm".  You can find shelter in many things. The Band backed Dylan for many years. Band member Robbie Robertson penned this iconic song, "The Weight" which is about all types of shelters and temptations. One of my favorite versions is Aretha Franklin along with Duane Allman (the Allman brothers also covered the tune).




@djladylexie
Well done wiv Shelter From The Storm from Bob Dylan. Sometimes it's like a raincloud is following you everwhere you go. The question is - why does it always rain on me?





An da winner as choosed by Sonic dus be ......................... poo is me!! Yay! I will get me dad to do the choosin next week.

Ere wot Sonic said: Thanks for all the great links pals we did enjoy listening to them. Our choice this week is linky no 7 coz we luvz Travis.
So it's over to you. Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 21st February 2016 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment