Thursday 3 November 2016

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundredth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 300 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was Megan with King of the Swingers. Let's see what we've got this week:

@terenceterrier
Larst week Megan winned wiv The King of The Swingers singed by King Louie. *finks hard* King Louis XVI woz executed in 1793 during da French Revolution. So for my linky I gonna go wiv "Children of the Revolution " by T Rex.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgcxd9wtXUE

@wotterface
Last week Megan won with a song from her favourite film so my choice this week is a song from my favourite film. From the film Labyrinth is David Bowie with Underground.

http://youtu.be/CwVqOs3Aess

@claptonterrier
Last week our winning song was from the Jungle Book and featured the crossings of King Louie…in the recent remake of the film King Louie was played by the actor Christopher Walker….and so this week our linky is his most famous musical moment which saw him appearing in the video for Fat Boy Slim’s Weapons of Choice…



@sonikebt
Louies' and monkies and swinging, Oh My! Did you know that " I Wanna Be Like You " was covered in pop, country ,and swing! Big Bad Voodoo Daddy covered it so I am really excited to chose " Mambo Swing" . Love this band. There's swinging & monkies too!



@djladylexie
Louie is the king of the swingers! Well I bet you didn't know that there was a King of Swing too! His name was Benny Goodman and he an American jazz and swing musician, clarinetist and bandleader, known as the "King of Swing". I choosing a Benny Goodman hit sing sing sing!




An da winner wot was decided by Megan .............. was .....................................Terence! Yay! Well done me pal. You dus choose next week.

Ere wot Megan said: Fank you my pal and these were some clever linkys with lots of swinging. Finally though we decided on the historical link and choose Linky No 1 which also be a great song!

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 30th October 2016 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment