Tuesday 2 May 2017

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Twenty Sixth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 326 of Lexie's Chain. Last week the winner was Megan wiv  Let see what we gots this week:

@daisy_dor
Well done Megan on another win on da chain and I very much enjoyed all the linkys. This week Megan's link allows me to link yo my most favourite song "Mahna Mahna" also by the Muppets. Why? Cos it is a song to indicate it has gone 5pm on a Friday fanks to Mr Simon Mayo which means humum is coming home and da weekend starts. Plus it do make me laugh.




@maggietkat
wonderful link with the Dancing Bear. I have loved the Muppets for years and always looked forward to their musical numbers. Some of their best are covers of famous songs. My link this week is "Bohemian Rhapsody" whether by the Muppets or Queen. The Jim Henson studio did an incredible job recreating the Queen video, so please check Queen's out as well.




@diamondbertie
What else to do on a wet, windy Sunday than ponder on your chain. @cloonfourmegan chose and won with the Muppets and Simon and His Amazing Dancing Bear, this made me laugh and put me in such good humour I had to choose Bare Necessities from the film Jungle Book.




@claptonterrier
Hello Miss Lexie…last week Lady Megan won with a song from the muppet show. The Muppets have had very many famous musical guest stars over the years…we looked up the Billboard top 10 list of the best of those guests and the one I think liked the most was Elton John signing Muppet Crocodile Rock with the cast…




@terenceterrier
Larst week Megan give us "Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear" from The Muppet Show. Corse everyfur noes dat dis show be fronted by Kermit the Frog. So for my linky I looks for songs wiv frogs. Corse it has to be da hit by Paul McCartney and The Frog Chorus "We All Stand Together".



@sonikebt
Well done @CloonfourMegan for the win with "Simon smith and his amazing dancing bear. This week we are going with a dancing theme with our link "Wake me up before you go go" by Wham.




@djladylexie
Aww we loves Da Muppets! Well let me see .. my linky does be Big Bird from Sesame Street. What? How dat you asks! Well, Jim Henson created The Muppets who starred in the hit show The Muppets. Frank Oz was the puppeteer behind many of the muppets. The Muppets went on to star in Sesame Street, a children's TV show. One of the most famous stars of Sesame Street dus be Big Bird. Big Bird is a ... well ... err a big bird! Frank Oz was offered the part of Big Bird but declined as he didn't like performing full body characters. Frank Oz was also in Blues Brothers. Blues Brothers sang a song called Shake Your Tail Feather which is about shaking your behind to da music.  Some, bend over and let me see you shake your tail feather.





An da winner as chosen by ............... Megan...................... dus be .............................. piffle! Is me again. Me dad will dus the choosin fanx you.

Ere wot Megan said: It has been really lovely judging this week with so many muppet references. Mum still has her vinyl album of Muppet Show hits and do indeed model herself on Miss Piggy! Anyhoo ... we did love all the detail about Big Bird and we do love shaking our tail feathers so we chooses Linky 7!

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on Monday 8th May
2017 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment