Tuesday 9 May 2017

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Twenty Seventh Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 327 of Lexie's Chain. Last week the winner was me wiv Shake A Tail Feava. Lets see what we gots this week:

@maggietkat
Well done with the Blues Brothers version of "Shake a Tail Feather". As with a lot of songs, artists changed lyrics but I happen to love this version. The street dancers performing the 60's dance mentioned is incredible. Another song that changed lyrics by adding the hook  "na na na na na" which became a hit. So, we have 2 top of the chart songs. I have a song which also has 60's dances. Wow! 2 links! This version is sung by Wilson Pickett who is out of the Mussel Shores studios, "Land of a Thousand Dances".



@diamondbertie
Oh how I loved The Blues Brothers, a brilliant film, my link is snagged from that film as well, it's Cab Calloway who has a mall part and he sings Minnie The Moocher.



@terenceterrier
Larst week Lexie winned wiv "Shake A Tail Feather" by Blues Brothers. Well knock me down wiv a feva if I dussnt  finds a linky wot connect both da name of a groups n da title of da songs. If yoo duss dis tail feva shakin dance fingy then yoo be shakin yor hips ( obvious innit) so my linky songy be "Hippy Hippy Shake" . Da group be The Swinging Blue Jeans wot connect wiv da previous group by da "Blue" werd.




An da winner as chosen by ............... me dad ...................... dus be ..............................  @maggiekat.

Ere wot Dad said: Flippin eck that was easier than usual .... where did everybody go?! 

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on Monday 15th May 2017 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment