Wednesday 12 July 2017

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Thirty Sixth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 336 of Lexie's Chain. Last week the winner was Clapton wiv Gunpower and Lead from a country singing lady wot I can't remember. Lets see wot we gots dis week:

@maggietkat
Well done Sir with Gunpowder and Lead. I looked for songs of abruptly ended relationships where the listener has to make assumptions regarding why. I remembered the old nugget penned by Sonny Bono, Bang Bang, where the singer gets the lead (rather than shooting the lover). I chose a Lady Gaga version, an interesting combo of Cher hair, jazz and Argentine tango.




@claptonterrier
Larst week little woolly pal Sir Clapton won da chainy  wiv Miranda Lambert n "Gunpowder and Lead". She sings abowt using a shot gun. When she pulls da trigger it will go bang ! bang ! So my linky dis week be by DJ Fresh vs Diplo and "Bang Bang" . ( dis official video vershun on Viveo swung it for me!).



@cloonfourmegan
Last week Clapton won with great country song Gunpowder and Lead. We no like Gunpowder but we does like face powder so we gives you this from that great Welsh singer no not Tom Jones not Shirley Bassey or Bonnie Tyler. No it's Mr Shaking Stevens!




@djladylexie

Just shows you .. some people give love a bad name..... that sounds like a perfect title for a song! Bon Jovi ... You Give Love A Bad Name. In true Tucker style I gives you the live version.




An da winner as chosen by ............... Clapton ...................... dus be Maggie .............................. Yay! You choosin next week me pal.

Ere wot Claptonia said:  A small field to choose from this week…but we think everyone has done very well with good strong links and it has been quite hard to make a choice…but after sum head scratching we have decided on Link No. 1…Lady Gaga….

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on Monday 17th July 2017 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment