Wednesday 29 November 2017

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Fifty Sixth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 356 of Lexie's Chain. Last week the winner was me wiph U2 and the Miracle of Joey Ramone . Let's see wot we gots this week:

@diamondbertie
Clever Lexie won with U2 Miracle of Joey Ramone, I admit to not knowing this song well but I listens to it, and my mind kept turning to a song by Bruce Springsteen called The River, I don’t know why but that is my linky for this week.




@cloonfourmegan
Last week you won wiv U2 and The Ballad of Joey Ramone. A Joey is also known as a kangaroo and so we choose the almost national anthem of Australia Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport!




@claptonterrier
Hello Miss Lexie…last week our winner was a song dedicated to Joey Ramone….he was a member of the Ramones, a band famous for their very short songs….well I accuse them of being profligate and verbose and recommend for your attention the song “You suffer” by Napalm Death which clocks in at a lengthy 1.4 seconds….BOL...




@skye613
Hello pals! Ready for a good walk about today? So the winning tune was " The Miracle of Joey Ramone. " Joey's idol was Pete Townshend. Do you know the only song that Townshend played on that hit #1? And don't even look to The Who! Pete produced, arranged and played bass on this tune originally titled " Revolution." Our linky this week " Something In The Air".





@maggietkat
Well done Lexi with U2.s The Miracle (of Joey Ramone).   I just went straight for the Miracle. Here is Smokey Robinson and the Miracles doing Shop Around. 





@terenceterrier

Larst week Lexie winned wiv "The Miracle ( of Joey Ramone ) ". Dis woz writted as a tribute to da man cos he deaded - appawrently  he listened to a U2 song as he passed away. There were lotsa other tribute songs for him so I gonna pick da one by Blondie wot be "Hello Joe" n I gives yoo da video from Blondie: Live by Request.




An da winner as chosen by ............... me dad ...................... dus be  .............................. CT [finally heehee and no dad did not know who anyone was]! Well done me pal! You be choosing next week.

Ere wot me dad said: I like No 3. Napalm Death .... sounds fun ;). Also liked the kangaroo one. I'm going with No 3.

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on 27th November 2017 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment