Thursday 25 January 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Sixty Fourth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 364 of  Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was me wiph The Untouchables from Ennio Morricone. Let's see what we got this week:

@skye613
DJ Lexie scores! Staying simple & easy this week. The tune to link to is the theme to the movie " The Untouchables". Well, if you are single & untouchable, you might be Eminem! " Untouchable ".




@terenceterrier
Larst week Dame Lexie winned wiv da feem toon from da film The Untouchables. Dis film woz based on real happenings involving da FBI special investigayshuns team and da well known criminal Al Capone who woz involved in booze related crimes during da US prohibishun back in da 1920's. So for my linky I gives yoo a Michael Jackson live vershun of "Al Capone".




@cloonfourmegan
Last week Dame Lexie did win wiv Untouchables Theme Tune by Ennio Morricone. He did also write theme tune for the film Bugsy which we think starred Warren Beatty as Bugsy. But we prefer the musical of Bugsy Malone and this song Fat Sams Grand Slam.




@maggietkat
Well done Dame L with the theme for the untouchables. This movie was based on the life of prohibition agent Eliot Ness. Ness busted up all da joints in Chicago n Cleveland. I tought about da music in doz joints. I'se modernizin' one of da songs by Fats Waller, sung by Leon Redbone who is a man of mystery.




@claptonterrier
Hello Lady Lexie….last week our winner was the theme tune from The Untouchables….one person who was less concerned with being untouchable was Prince…and this week our linky is his song Kiss…he’s like our extra time and our…kiss!




An da winner as chosened by ..... dad .......... dus be ................................... Megan! Yay! Well done Megan, you be choosin next time.
     
Ere wot Dad said: Excellent links as always. But that Bugsy Malone musical still cracks me up and I like the bugsy link so I'll go with that one.

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on 29th January 2018 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment