Friday 23 February 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Sixty Eighth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 368 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Clapton wiph You're So Pretty. Let's see what we got this week:

@maggietkat
Well done Clapton with You're so Pretty. I thought that if we are all “yous”, then we all are pretty. If we are all Pretty, then we are all sisters/brothers. So, if we are all sisters/brothers, then we are all family. My link is Sister Sledge with “We Are Family”.




@skye613
Congrats Sir Clapton! You were looking for manners. Some are born pretty and some are Born This Way! Enjoy!



@terenceterrier
Larst week Sir Clapton zipped into da lead on da chainy win list wiv "You're so pretty " by The Charlatans. I guess dat means they were all pretty things.  So for my linky I gonna go wiv "Oh you pretty things" by David Bowie. It is on da Hunky Dory album but I going wiv da live version recorded at da BBC . Dis woz da week before he dyed his hair red n turned into da pretty fing wot woz Ziggy Stardust.



@cloonfourmegan
Last week Clapton won (yet again) with The Charlatans and You’re so pretty. Charlatans got us thinking about fakes and fake bands. Of course there was Spinal Tap but predating that was the film about the Rutles who were not not the Beatles and here they are with I Must Be In Love.




@limeoscar
So last week the suave, well-mannered Clapton gave us You’re So Pretty.  Well, as every good Kingsman knows, “Manners maketh man”, so this week our linky does be Lynyrd Skynyrd with "Free Bird", featured in the first film, although not on the soundtrack.  Seems kinda appropriate when the Posse has just lost one of its very own legends who now runs free as a bird OTRB.




@djladylexie
Clappers win again! No spoon for you hehe. So .... you're so pretty. Hmmm pretty what?  ..... vacant!




@sonikebt
Well done Clapton with You're So Pretty from The charlatans. The Charlatans were part of britpop and we have chosen our favourite song from that genre for this week's link Song 2 by Blur.




An da winner ............ as chosened by Clapton  ..................... dus be ............................... Megan! Yay well done me pal! You choosin next week.

Ere wot CT said: Hello Miss Lexie…..we have a pile of very good links again this week I see…..but I think someone is getting to know how to press the buttons here at BT HQ….we are always suckers for the Beatles and so the perfect parody that is The Rutles “I Must Be In Love” is our choice this week…its genius 

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on 26th February 2018 (ges it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment