Wednesday 7 February 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Sixty Sixth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 366 of  Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Clapton wiph Meatloaf and Bat Out Of Hell. Let's see what we got this week:

@maggietkat
Well done Clapton with Meat Loaf doing Bat Out of Hell. When I think of Meat Loaf, I picture him as Eddie with motorcycle in the Rocky Horror Picture Show movie. And when I think of motorcycles I think of the movie “Easy Rider” and the opening song “Born to Be Wild” by Steppenwolf.




@terenceterrier
Larst week Sir Clapton win da chainy wiv " Bat Out Of Hell " by Meatloaf. I fink I read dis be a popular fud in Merrica wiv da president. A nom wot peeps eat if dey dussnt be able to afford expensive fud be spam. So for my linky I gonna give yoo da Spam song wot be sung by da Viking hordes in da Monty Python's Flying Circus Spam sketch in da cafe.




@cloonfourmegan
Last week Sir Clapton won wiv Bat out of Hell by Meatloaf. We does like some meatloaf for supper but we does also like a loaf for breakfast and what better way to eat it than a little bit of toast.




@skye613
Congrats Sir Clapton. " Bat out of Hell" was Mom's go to song back in the day.... She would turn it way up & get ready to go out on the town! Nowadays she dances with the vacuum cleaner to " Cheap Thrills" and a wild time is had by all!




An da winner ............ as chosened by me dad on behalf of CT wot dus be on holibobs .... due be ..................... Maggie wiv Born To Be Wild. Yay well done me pal! You choosin next week.


So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on 12th February 2018 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment