Saturday 14 April 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Seventy Fifth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 375 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Megan wiph. Let's see what we got dis week:

@claptonterrier
After our winner besmirched the good name of the Chain with that techno bird racket I have decided to bring a little class to this week’s edition and my link is the Dance of the Little Swans from the ballet Swan Lake. Its by Tchaikovsky donchaknow! *cultured ears*




@terenceterrier
Larst week Dame Megan winned wiv Techno Chicken. At da rave fingies where dey play dis moosik often there be repawts of peeps taking norty substances. When sumwun try to go wivowt da drug dey be sed to be doing cold turkey. Turkey be a member of da poultry gang like da chikkin. Anyhows back to my linky wot be John Lennon live in New York City and "Cold Turkey" .




@maggietkat
Well done with “Techno Chicken”. This was a theme for Dominoes' Pizza in Australia.  I decided to celebrate the land down under with one of the top songs associated with Australia, a song about a dying rancher who wants to make sure his Ranch has care takers. The is Rolf Harris with “Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport”.




@limeoscar
Well, what a win from Dame Megan!  Techno Chiggins no less . . . so chicken make some people of Nando’s and they have a strange connection to music in that they opened a music studio in Soho at the start of this year.  It’s aim is to opportunity and support to budding artists and among those to mentor are Stormzy and Ella Eyre no less.  We therefore gives you a track recorded by Miss Eyre for the 2015 Rugby World Cup with England Rugby as we are sure that those beefy rugby lads eat lots of chicken for protein to build them up!




@djladylexie
Mmmmm chicken nom nom. Best fing you can do wiv a chicken? Cover it in reggae reggae sauce an eat it. Best reggae song about chickens? Best Dressed Chicken in Town by Dr Alimantado. Cluck cluck shabba!




An da winner ............ as chosened by Megan  ..................... dus be ..............................  Oscar Yay again me pal!! So you dus be choosin next week me pal.

Ere wot me Megan said: It was very difficult to find a link to the amazing Techno Chickens. I did like all the references to noms and I lubs a Nandos and learnt something new about them so I does pick
Linky 4

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 16th April 2018 (ges it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment