Saturday 12 May 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Seventy Ninth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 379 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Tel wiph Bohemian Gravity. Let's see what we got dis week:

@diamondbertie
Terence you clever little fellow winning with something I’d never heard of, Bohemian Gravity I had to go for what my mind swung to the theme of 2001 A Space Odyssey.




@claptonterrier
This week I am lodging a complaint…..two weeks ago we have hard chemistry to think about and now we have got to wrestle with hard physics…..really…..I sympathise with Thomas Dolby…..SHE BLINED ME WITH SCIENCE!




@maggietkat
Well done Terrence with Bohemian Gravity! I thought about gravity and felt that force pull me into a comfy chair. So, what else could force me? Yes, songs will force me into song and toe tapping. My link is the power of music to force Us into singing. Here is Aretha Franklin singiNg “Respect”.  Sock it to me. 



@cloonfourmegan
Last week Terence did win wiv Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (Tel note from Lexie: not quite but anyway it's close enough) . We were finking about Queens and we did choose Queen Latifah singing song from our favourite moosical Chicago ‘When You Good To Mama'.




@djladylexie
Pfft science, chemistry .... next it will be maths! Pi is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. ... So, for any circle, dividing its circumference by its diameter will give you the exact same number: 3.14159…or pi. Pi is also an irrational number, which means that its value cannot be expressed exactly as a simple fraction *boffin*. Here be a song about Pi from Kate Bush which is an obsession of her dad.




An da winner ............ as chosened by Tel ..................... dus be ..............................  Clapton! Nice one CT! So you dus be choosin next week me pal.

Ere wot me Tel said: Fanks for yor linkies pals tho it be hard judging ( on an empty tum ). I gonna go wiv linky 2 wot be Thomas Dolby and "She Blinded Me With Science".

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 8th May 2018 (ges it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment